While in England, we have been serving on behalf of UK USA Ministries, the Tees Valley Youth for Christ, and the Stockton Parish Church. It is an honor to be part of a team with such likeminded hearts—hearts that hold an abiding desire for the work of ministry that cannot be shaken or ignored. Ultimately, we have a passion to impact the world for Christ in our generation, starting with the people of North East England.
What are we doing??
• We work with UK USA Ministries—who sees schools, sports ministry, and servant evangelism as some of the most powerful ministry tools to reach youth.
• Through the mandatory Religious Education classes offered in every public school in the UK, we are free to share about Jesus while we work and teach within the schools every day of the week. We introduce the gospel in many different facets, but one of the most common ways is by running a weekly lunch club called Christian Union. We also started a Mentoring Program in January 2014 at one of the local secondary schools, which has been very fruitful.
• In addition to ministry on the school campuses, we use athletics as a gateway to evangelism as well. Brian occasionally volunteer’s with YFC’s sport evangelism team. He also plays for the Stockton Rugby Club, which has given him an amazing opportunity to build relationships and open doors for him to share his faith to a different demographic.
• We are heavily involved in after school programs, youth clubs, and kids clubs.
• We run a Stockton Café Church, which is a casual worship experience with gospel-centered message that meet in a local coffee shop.
• We are the youth pastors at Stockton Parish Church. We are responsible for teaching our students about Christ and discipling new believers, as well as being engaged on campus, attending sport events, coaching, and being a positive presence in the community. We also each lead a weekly girl’s and boy’s group, which as been incredibly fruitful.